Monday, August 18, 2008

BlackMindz Radio!


Hey party people, I know it's been a minute, but I'm back after a little hiatus. Summer's winding down and it's almost back to head down to Philly for the semester. Anyway, a little while back OH Boi and I finally got our radio debut as a duo. I've done a couple of spots here in the States and a few when I was out in Ghana, but this is the first time I got to hold it down with my partner-in-rhyme. Enough talk, take a listen, and enjoy.

BlackMindz on WVOX Radio

Oh, and for those of you who never heard my first spot on the power hour a year ago, here's one from the archives:

2007 WVOX Interview

It's been a while since we hit ya'll with any new stuff, so in case you missed the new BlackMindz in a recent post, here's "The Last Soul in NY." Holla.


















P.S.
Quick question: You copped the album on iTunes yet?

No comments: